- This event has passed.
Council Conference Session
September 17 @ 3:30 pm-5:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 3:30pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 31, 2018
An event every month that begins at 3:30pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 31, 2018
One event on January 16, 2018 at 3:30pm
One event on February 20, 2018 at 3:30pm
One event on September 4, 2018 at 3:30pm
City Council Conference Sessions are scheduled on the first and third Mondays of each month (unless designated otherwise) in the Lower Level Meeting Room of the Municipal Services Center, 3600 Tremont Road, at 7:30 pm.
Council Conference Session Cancellations
- January 1 Council Conference Session cancelled for the purpose of holiday recess;
- March 5 Council Conference Session cancelled for the purpose of spring break;
- July 16 and August 6 Council Conference Session – cancelled for the purpose of Council’s summer recess; and
- December 17 Council Conference Session – cancelled for the purpose of holiday recess.
Council Conference Sessions Rescheduled from Normal Meeting Date/Time.
- January 16 – Council Conference Session rescheduled from Monday, January 15
- February 20 – Council Conference Session rescheduled from Monday, January 19
- September 4 – Council Conference Session rescheduled from Monday, November 3
Council Conference Session meeting materials and minutes can be found on the City Council web page.
Submissions to our Community Calendar
As a service to the community, the City hosts an online Community Calendar. We invite you to submit details of upcoming special events that are open to and promote government interests of the community at-large, as determined by the City of Upper Arlington.
To submit a calendar listing, please use this online form. Submissions should include an image with a minimum size of 1920 pixels wide x 1275 pixels high. We recommend that you submit items at least three months in advance, since we may include some community events in the City’s print and e-newsletters as space allows.
The City will not post routine items such as programs, club meetings or classes. The inclusion of a special event does not represent an endorsement from the City. The City reserves complete control of any event postings on the Community Calendar and has final approval authority over them. Community Calendar postings are not intended to, and do not, create a public or designated forum for private speech of any kind. The City reserves its right to refuse a submission