skip to Main Content

Engineering (7)

All work is weather dependent, therefore, the schedule is based on our best estimate at that time. For current projects, residents can reference the lates post “Focus On” for updates.

Category: Engineering

Shelter houses can be reserved through the Parks & Recreation Department, at 614-583-5300. Some divisions at this facility work on a different schedule, and oftentimes Staff is working out in the community. Visit our Places page for details on City building address, maps & directions, phone numbers and hours of operation.

Engineering will perform an inspection to determine the issue(s) and help determine a plan of action.

Category: Engineering

The resident may begin a petition process with the Engineering Department by calling 614-583-5360.

Category: Engineering

You may look at our GIS mapping layer for streets and curb maintenance details.

Category: Engineering

An downloadable street map is available here on the UA website (see the link below). Printed copies are also available at the Municipal Services Center (3600 Tremont Road).

Categories: City, Engineering

This is the homeowners responsibility. If you believe a trip hazard is being caused by a tree root, please contact our Parks & Forestry Division for evaluation at 614-583-5340.

Load More

Back To Top