skip to Main Content

Recreation (9)

Private lessons are available through Safe Splash, the company that operates our lesson program. Their contact information is available on the Parks & Recreation section of our website.

Sand volleyball courts are available for rent by calling the Parks & Recreation Office at 614-583-5300 located at Reed Road Park by the shelter house. Available for use 7 am-11 pm. Athletic fields are available for rent beginning mid-April, by calling Mac Kinney at 614-583-5057. Shelter houses at Thompson, Fancyburg, and Reed Road parks are available to individuals and organizations by rental only.

Reed Road: 614-451-4143 Thompson Park Shelter: 614-451-5413 Barrington School Cafeteria: 614-487-5180 ext. 5030 A Camp Counselor should be ready to pick up the phone for you to answer any questions. If no one is available, you can contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 614-583-5300

Our online registration system will tell you how many days are left. You can ask a camp counselor at your designated day camp to look this up for you when checking a child in/out or you can contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 614-583-5300.

Safety Town is coordinated by the Police Division, in cooperation with the Fire Division and Parks & Recreation Department. Program details can be found in the Spring/Summer Parks & Recreation catalog or by visiting the Police Division – Support Services Bureau section of our website.

This cannot be done online. The first step in switching an activity would be to call the Upper Arlington Parks & Recreation Department at 614-583-5300. A staff member can assist you in switching activities. Please have ready the name of both the activity being dropped and the activity that you wish to enroll. Having the activity number on hand is not necessary, but is much appreciated in completing the switch.

Category: Recreation

Refer to the pool the lessons are taking place – they are the ones in possession of the rosters once lessons have started. The phone numbers for all Upper Arlington pools can be found on each Pool page and at the top of this page. Once lessons are started, we do not give refunds or credits.

Categories: Aquatics, Recreation

The Recreational (Rec) Waiver is a liability waiver for all children under the age of 18. Recreation Waivers are required (one per child) to register into a camp or activity and are good for one year after the date of the submission. Waivers must be submitted before the beginning of the event. This waiver can be completed online or in person at the Parks & Recreation Department.

Category: Recreation

Registration for activities can be completed online at the website below:

Load More

Back To Top