skip to Main Content

What should I do if I have a flooded basement or observe an overflowing sewer?

Call the Utility Division during office hours of Monday-Friday, 7 am -3:30 pm. If you have an after-hours emergency, please call 583-5410. Sewer overflows and backups negatively impact the environment if waste materials enter the storm sewers or water table.

Comment on this FAQ

Back To Top